Monday, December 7, 2015

PDF Download Improvement

I just found out that by using something called “Trafficshare” on FileFactory; you, the readers, can download my PDF’s directly without the annoying download pages, delays, daily limits and pitches!

This has been implemented and everyone (Up to 100GB/Mo allowance on my account) can now directly download all the PDF’s, just like a premium account, by just clicking the PDF download link. My apologies that I didn’t find it sooner!

Please let me know by way of the comment link below, if this is working for you.

Thanks! Ron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the PDF download link works fine.

Thank you.

I couldn't download the files previously (probably blocked by my ISP).

Best regards.

Aviation Archives said...

Thanks for the info.I was afraid that no one was going to answer!

Feedspot.com Top 50 blog award!